Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

A serial number for all the products I deliver

By
RAKOIr
on 7/7/16, 2:18 PM 242 views

Hallo,

How to create a serial number for 5 products delivered? I created 5 products like a screen, a mouse, a hard disk...

All  the products are followed by serial number.

I created a sales order with those 5 products and I would like to create juste a serial number for this package .

Best regards

Pinakin Nayi (pna)
On 7/8/16, 5:18 AM

If you mean to add package serial number, then at delivery time put all the 5 products in box(by using "Put in Pack"), system will auto assign package serial number, that's it...

If you wanna individual package for all those 5 products then assign done qty one by one product and click on "Put in Pack"... So system will automatically create package (PACK001,Pack002,....)

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 7/8/16, 2:36 AM

If you want to define a package serial number, you have to create a package first. You can do that by defining a BoM of type "Set" for example.

If you  want to have a unique number for a delivery note/sales order/invoice, then the corresponding number of the delivery note/sales order/invoice is enough.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/7/16, 2:18 PM
Seen: 242 times
Last updated: 7/8/16, 5:18 AM