This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I have a requirement to integrate Odoo to a third party logistics company who will pick, pack, and ship orders from our stock held in their warehouse. It will be necessary to post to their API (in JSON) for every new delivery order (stock picking?) that is raised. It will also be necessary to listen for requests. The 3PL will post fulfilment details when the order has been despatched to customer (including items despatched, tracking no, etc).

I'm currently using the Odoo-Magento Connector by CamptoCamp et al. and my first thought was that the Odoo-Connector that it's built on might be a good starting point for a 3PL connector.

My question is; am I on the right track here? Can I listen for requests using the connector? What would the best approach be?

Discard
Best Answer

Few of our European Odoo customers, who didn’t have their own warehouse space, decided to outsource their warehouse activities to 3PL service providers.  For them,  as a leading solution providers in Odoo, we have leverage the solution of  seamless integration between Odoo and some of the large 3PL service providers of EUROPE and China like  TM LogistikAlpha Direct Services,  CB FashionWinIT Corporation etc. 

Our 3PL integration solution in Odoo can perform following operations from Odoo to 3PL,

• Export Delivery Order and Synchronize the Status to Odoo
  • Import Carrier Tracking number from 3PL to Odoo
  • Shipment details export
  • Export BOM from Odoo to 3PL 
  • Import Bundle Products / Kits from 3PL
  • Purchase Order Export to 3PL
  • Purchase Confirmation File Integration from 3PL
  • Sales Return export and integration of backfile 
  • Daily Inventory Adjustment Integration from 3PL to Odoo
  • Auto Maintain equal stock level between 3PL & Odoo
  • Stock Report Sync from 3PL
  • Supplier Product & Barcode Export from Odoo

For more info, visit following link,

http://www.emiprotechnologies.com/blog/odoo-blog-54/post/what-is-3pl-and-how-it-can-be-beneficial-to-integrate-it-with-odoo-287

Discard