Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[9.0] Search for translation problems

By
Daniel Santibáñez Polanco
on 1/18/16, 2:54 PM 432 views

Hi! in spanish translation, there are some terms with a bad syntaxis, that generate on Inventory:

XMLSyntaxError: expected '>', line 149, column 57

How, i can debug to find it?

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 1/18/16, 11:50 PM

Check the log for the corresponding file name. You then can post an issue in github, or, if you are a translator on Transifex, make a comment and mark it as issue.

I don't know what file is, logs don't show it.. the only way to reproduce it, is : set spanish as language and then click on inventory link menu, and that popup a error message

Daniel Santibáñez Polanco
on 1/19/16, 12:17 AM

I'm pretty sure that if it shows a line and column number, that it also knows the corresponding file name. You may use web developer tools or similar in your web browser and/or look again in the odoo-server.log file on the server.

Ermin Trevisan
on 1/19/16, 12:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/18/16, 2:54 PM
Seen: 432 times
Last updated: 3/24/16, 3:56 PM