This question has been flagged
5 Replies

How to build a module by using Java script only by avoiding the PYTHON.

Don't downvote pleas

INSTEAD OF DOWNVOTING GIVE YOUR COMMENT PLEASE MY KARMA IS GETTING DOWN.
Discard

what you want to achieve? your question is unclear. that's why it is getting down votes.

Module Question? is not a question that anyone can help you with without opening your question. It's kind of like going to a car mechanic and saying "My car isn't working" and then leaving. You'd be giving them NOTHING to go on. With as many questions as this site gets, you increase your chances a lot of getting an answer if you ask a question, like the guidelines for the site suggest.

Best Answer

Hello 

javascript only uses for displaying if you want to display data then you have to use python because using javascript only you can create UI But for data you have to use python or some other language

Thank You

Discard
Best Answer
Is It possible to build a module by using Java script only by avoiding the PYTHON.

Odoo is an ERP web application. Any web application is build using client side components and server side components. As you know , the server side is created by Python, and I don't think that your request is applicable.

Instead of this question, pls specify a case you faced and tell us what you did and what you tried to achieve, in detailed way, so community can offer help

Discard
Author

A sale Module have to build by only Frontend Javascript API without Backend Python, Would Javascript alone support ORM API.

Best Answer

What is the "self module"?

Discard