This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello

As far as i understand from description "Automated Action Rules" add-on which is installed by default would allow to automate some default actions.

For example: 
Assign newly created ticket/task from incoming email to specific person or team (possible depending on incoming email or key words in email content)

However I can find any settings for that "Automated Action Rules" plugin, could you hint me where and how to configure it? Where are settings for it?.

Thank you in advance

Discard
Best Answer

setting page for this module is at "Settings/Technical/Automation/Automated Actions"

UPDATE:

In order to activate "Settings/Technical" page, go to "Settings/Users/Users", open user form, click "edit" button, check the "Technical Features" checkbox and save changes. then refresh page. that's it, Technical submenu will appear.

Discard

Thank you for replay Temur, I did come across in this web in Q&A that people were referring to "Settings" -> "Technical" However there are no such options in my case See this screenshot: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15715229/Capture/Selection_036.png Where can i find "Settings" -> "Technical" ?

Best Answer

hello Vadims 

for automated action you have to create cronjob 

EX

<record id="ir_cron_scheduler_post" model="ir.cron">

<field name="name">Auto Post Rent Line</field>

<field name="interval_number">1</field>

<field name="interval_type">months</field>

<field name="numbercall">-1</field>

<field eval="False" name="doall"/>

<field eval="'model.name'" name="model"/>

<field eval="'auto_post'" name="function"/>

<field eval="'()'" name="args"/>

</record>

after creating this you can see your created automated action  in "Settings/Technical/Automation/Automated Actions"  

Thank you 

Discard