Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[8.0] QWeb Reports - How to Group a Model's Rows By One to Many Field

By
John
on 12/18/14, 3:53 PM 637 views

I'm beginning to learn how to create qweb reports and I'm a little confused by the implementation.  Let's say that I want to get all Purchase order lines with a specific analytic distribution (I'm using the 'Use multiple analytic accounts' checkbox in Settings -> Accounting). 

What I would like to do is have a report where foreach analytic distribution we create a page.  On this page, we group all purchase order lines underneath it and display some relevant information (Qty, name, state), etc.

Is there any way in qweb to group the data in this way?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/18/14, 3:53 PM
Seen: 637 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM