Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[8.0]Multi company, Access Denied Document type: Partner, Operation

By
mihir shah
on 7/14/14, 6:34 AM 601 views

Steps to produce.

login with admin
install sale,account

create two company [companyA] and [companyB] under main company .

create [usera for comapanya] with all managerial rights and [userb for companyb] hr officer right.
Here both users's Allowed Companies = companyA, companyB.

login via userb and create new employee empb.

login via usera and try to create new [customer invoice]/SO for employee empb. Getting access error, even usera is manager?

Access Denied
The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.
(Document type: Partner, Operation: read)

It should not happen here, "OpenERPhave somethings wrong configuration with access rights."

Thanks.
Mihir

Karolin Ar.
On 7/22/14, 8:37 AM

Please help on this!!

Still i have the issue! it's not fixed for me!

Kevin McMenamin

--Kevin McMenamin--
| 5 2 6
Auckland, New Zealand
--Kevin McMenamin--
Kevin McMenamin
On 7/15/14, 4:16 AM

I have hit the same problem - for the user security set up try

- sharing - if set to user, remove

- under other - uncheck ananymous & check contact creation

I did the same as u instructed me but the problem remains the same is there any other way to get of this or it is a bug in odoo8 ????

mihir shah
on 7/18/14, 5:27 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/14/14, 6:34 AM
Seen: 601 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM