Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[8.0] How to edit existing block in webbuilder

By
Lucas Huber
on 8/27/14, 7:39 AM 778 views

In the following video it is nicely shown how to insert and use the blocks to build your homepage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGLs9oq_Me4

But I have the problem that I can't edit my previous insert block anymore. I really tryed everything but the the frame with the buttons to edit does not show uo again.

Lucas Huber
On 9/8/14, 7:53 AM

As I see today it must have been a bug. When I updated my odoo today an create a new DB I can edit the blocks. But I have another problem with an error while upadating the old database.

Hesham ELMAHDY
On 12/13/14, 9:25 AM

Just click the block and it will give you the options to edit

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/27/14, 7:39 AM
Seen: 778 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM