Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
[7.0] 'Produce and consume' issue after splitting 'products to produce' in lots / serial numbers in a Manufacturing Order.
On a manufacturing order, when you produce a desired quantity a product, MRP module will consume products of the BOM and produce final product. But if you use the split button to split 'products to produce' in several lots prior to produce them, MRP module will produce the desired quantity but consume the necessary quantity of 'products to consume' as many times as the number of lots.
- final_product refer to a BOM that includes 1 x product1 + 2 x product2,
- you create a manufacturing order MO01 to produce a quantity of 2 final_product
- when you produce 2 final_product then MRP module will consume 2 x product1 and 4 x produtc2: OK
Now you create MO02 with the same input as MO01
- you split final_product in 2 lots: final_product/SN1 and final_product/SN2
- when you produce 2 final_product then MRP module will consume 2 x product1 and 4 x produtc2 for final_product/SN1 and again for final_product/SN2. Finally, MRP will have produced 2 x final_product but consumed 4 x product1 + 8 x product2
Anyone else experienced that issue?
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/26/15, 12:06 PM|
|Seen: 833 times|
|Last updated: 3/26/15, 12:06 PM|