Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

[7.0]How to delete meeting in calendar view

By
Bonnet Denis
on 5/13/13, 8:13 AM 2,837 views

In calendar view in week or day view if I click on delete button (trash icon) on a meeting I have an error message:

The requested operation cannot be completed due to security restrictions. Please contact your system administrator.

(Document type: Meeting, Operation: unlink)

But in list view I can delete this meeting without any problem.

Do I have to change a special access right or it's a bug?

Bonnet Denis

--Bonnet Denis--
| 5 6 8
Vannes, France
--Bonnet Denis--

Engeneer at MGS Consulting Ouest at Vannes, FRANCE

Bonnet Denis
On 5/13/13, 11:17 AM

I've found a solution here : https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-web/+bug/1160871 . It's not exactly the same issue but that's working.

Modify the file openerp-web/addons/web_calendar/static/src/js/calendar.js

Replace this.dataset.unlink(event_id);

By this.dataset.unlink(this.dataset.ids[index]);

Priyesh Solanki (pso)

--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 2 4
--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Priyesh Solanki (pso)
On 5/13/13, 8:46 AM

You may be logged in with another user and trying to delete meetings on which you have limited or you do not have delete access rights. Are you deleting the same meeting record from tree view that you can't delete from calendar view?

You can check record rule that is applied on Meeting object that means User can delete his own meetings for which he is responsible. Hope this will help you.

Thanks, Priyesh Solanki

I've tried with several user on several database and set all permissions at users but the issue is still here. I don't understand why I can delete in treeview mode but not in calendar view mode.

Bonnet Denis
on 5/13/13, 10:50 AM

By which user, you are logged in and the record you are trying to delete from calendar view, who is responsible for that record ? Did you try by deleting the same record from tree view that you can't delete from calendar view ?

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
on 5/13/13, 10:54 AM

I've found a solution here : https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-web/+bug/1160871 . It's not exactly the same issue but that's working.

Bonnet Denis
on 5/13/13, 11:17 AM

thanks to have help me.

Bonnet Denis
on 5/13/13, 11:22 AM

Ohh Great! Enjoy!

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
on 5/13/13, 11:22 AM

Check your access right will help you

Amol Gangajaliwale
on 1/16/14, 7:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/13/13, 8:13 AM
Seen: 2837 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM