This question has been flagged

Hello there,

We are in multi-company mode. Company M is the mother of companies D, E and P.

We have a Public user with this setup :

Can the Public User see the products of D, E and P in the shop?

Somebody here succeed to share products on front-end, in the shop, in a multi-company context?

I can sign in with Admin account and I see all products on the front-end.  If I sign out, I still see categories menu, but no trace of the products...

I would say that it is impossible...

THanks

Discard
Author Best Answer

Here is some new test results.

We redefined these products :

See, on front-end, impossible to see products of companies D-cie (DDDDDD) and E-cie (EEEEEE) .

The default setup of the Public user. We also tried with the Multi-companies thicked, Many allowed companies, etc.

It's clear that Odoo must run in single Database mode. If you don't run Odoo in single database mode, impossible to see all products on the front end. 

réf : http://www.zbeanztech.com/blog/portal-feature-openerp-7

in my file /etc/inid.d/odoo :

DATABASE=mydatabase

function _start() {
    start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile $PIDFILE --chuid $USER:$USER --background --make-pidfile --exec $DAEMON -- --config $CONFIG --logfile $LOGFILE --db-filter $DATABASE
}

Rules are :

BUT IF I DELETE THE COMPANY OF THE PRODUCT DDDDDD :

I CAN NOW SEE THE DDDDDD PRODUCT ON THE FRONT END. But I don't want to remove the value of the field « company » in our products. We need it.

HOW COULD THE PUBLIC WEBSITE USER SEE THE PRODUCTS DDDDDD and EEEEEE without to remove the value of the field « company » for these two products???

THE ANSWER????

SEE HERE :

THanks a lot to me! Clap! Clap! Clap!

Discard
Best Answer

hello,

check if the case portal and public is not checked,

Discard
Best Answer

You have to fix the multi-company rule for products

Go  to Configuration -> Technical -> Sécurity-> record rules, filter the table with = name : contains : product 

Look at the rule named = Product multi-company and change it to :

['|','|',('company_id.child_ids','child_of',[user.company_id.id]),('company_id','child_of',[user.company_id.id]),('company_id','=',False)]

Discard
Author

I try it now. If it works, it will be the second time that you save my life....

You should have to remind : https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/share-products-between-multi-companies-66071 ????

Author

Exactly this post mister Thierry. I see that it is exactly the SAME solution. So I will be more prudent next time when I will create new database for my tests.

Author

Thanks for your answer mister Godin. But it doesn't work this time. See below.