This question has been flagged
9 Replies

In the prerelease versions of odoo v8 there were the fields internal Reference and EAN Code available in the product form. Now they aren't.

I tried to add them via manage views in developermodus but no luck. Got the pop up error "Can't edit view".

How can I get them back.

Discard
Best Answer

This has been solved in v8 now.  

Discard
Author

I updated to the latest available version via apt-get. Version 8.0-ab7b5d7. What should have been resolved? The missing fields or the Cant edit view?

Author

Again updated to Version 8.0-9f21422. Still no luck.

It has only been done Monday, so I don't know if it will be in the apt-get and maybe you need to update the modules, otherwise it won't change the views. (you can update product module manually from the interface).

Author

Thank you. After manually upgrading the products & price lists module the fields appeared again. But the .deb was from today.

Author Best Answer

Hi Roberto.

I cannot comment because my karma is to low. Where exactly do you have the problem. With Products or Product Variant. My original problem was solved long ago. My guess is you have a Product(Template) with Variants. In this case you can not specify ean and internal reference in the Product. You have to do that in the Variants.

Discard
Best Answer

Maybe you didn't active "technical features" in your administor user...

Discard
Author

Yes Technical Features are activated

Best Answer

I have the same problem for some of my products, after create trying to edit internal reference and ean fields are not visible v8.0.5

Discard