Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

500 Internal Server Error while opening LocalHost:8069

By
Ahmad Abdat
on 10/14/16, 11:08 PM 365 views

Ahoy Fellas,

My name is Ahmad Abdat From Indonesia, now i am a student at Pancasila University.

I have trouble when accessing the LocalHost:8069, even though I already install the Odoo Application in my Laptop.

My Laptop specs is Windows 7 with processor AMD E1-25-- APU with Radeon(TM) HP Graphics 1.40 GHz, installed memory (RAM) 2.00GB with system type 64-bit Operating System.

mean while, I have tried to search the solution about this problem with google, but none of the resume that exist in google could solve it or match with my laptop specification.

Please kindly help me with this problem. I would like to thank you so much for helping me.

Thank You, Good Luck Everyone

Warm Regards,

Ahmad

You should provide the log entries in order to get help.

Ermin Trevisan
on 10/15/16, 2:46 AM

make sure you have installed all the required library properly. in order to see which is missing go inside log and check.

Prince Caspion
on 10/15/16, 2:48 PM

What is Odoo's version?

Artem
on 10/16/16, 3:23 PM

Thank you Ermin and Prince Caspion for your advice, I'll try it

Artem: Odoo8 version, please another advice from you thank you

Ahmad Abdat
on 10/17/16, 11:14 AM
Johannes
On 11/21/16, 2:44 AM

Install Again with Not Antivirus Running

Artem
On 10/16/16, 3:58 PM

Please check https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/version-10-0-localhost-refused-to-connect-109368#answer-109376

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/14/16, 11:08 PM
Seen: 365 times
Last updated: 11/21/16, 2:44 AM