This question has been flagged

Good evening, people. Hi, i'm Annisa from Indonesia. I need your help guys.

Recently, one hour ago, i installed odoo version 10 on my windows 8. When installation completed, i click NEXT, and my web browser appears, it load the LOCALHOST:8069. But, it tells me "500 Internal Server Error" with these following message "The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application".

I didn't know what i have to do, can you guys show me the way to fix it? Thank you very much.

Discard

Please post your log entries in order to get help.

Best Answer

Hi Annisa, are you interested to become one of our team in Indonesia?

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Annisa Mursyidah. Its the problem in your local server. Like "postgresql service or odoo server 10.0" might not be running. Just open your 'task manager' and then clickon 'services'. In that you will find 'postgresql_for_odoo'. Check whether it is running or not. If not just restart it by right clicking on the postgreql service. Or else do the same for service odoo server 10.0. Hope this will resolve your issue. Please vote up if this helps. Thank you.

Discard

If Odoo is not running, it might be helpful to know why, isn't it? And for that purpose you need to read the log entries. So in order to resolve the issue, you need to read the log entries first.

Its not necessary to read the log files for this. Because in general services gets stopped if its there any problem in the os. May be you are right that to get the deep knowledge about the problem we need to read the log files. I completely agree with you. But if we are getting a quick solution the we need to proceed with that right. Am i correct Mr. Ermin Trevisan.

You might be lucky, but my experience with numerous 500 errors tells me, that in 99% of all cases there was a specific issue documented in the logs which could not be resolved by a restart :-)

Yes i agree with you. My solution may work for the testing purpose. But it would be difficult in production side

Best Answer

saya rekomendasikan pakai ubuntu mbak untuk odoo servernya..

Discard

Please use english language.

Best Answer

You can use green odoo for windows.

It doesn't need installation ,just unzip it and double click start.bat .

If you need it ,you can mail to me .

Discard

This is not an answer.