Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

500: Internal Server Error ?

By
Madura
on 10/6/14, 2:05 AM 2,236 views

Hello all,

When I try to integrate LDAP authentication on Odoo 8 ,and logging to the Odoo server it says "500: Internal Server Error" can anyone help me to find the cause for this?

Thank You.

Madura, it would help if you can post the server log here as well. 500: Internal Server Error is just saying that something is wrong with the server, but doesn't indicate what is wrong.

Ivan
on 10/6/14, 2:16 AM

@John Doe, here is the error I got, : GET http://10.101.5.116/web/static/lib/bootstrap/css/bootstrap.css.map 404 (NOT FOUND)

Madura
on 10/6/14, 5:01 AM

You said "integrate authentication on Odoo 8", but you tag the question with openerp-7. Please, resolve this issue because I'm not sure it's intentional or not.

Ben Bernard
on 10/6/14, 5:26 AM

Hi @Ben the tag was removed.

Madura
on 10/6/14, 5:54 AM
Anand Patel
On 10/6/14, 5:21 AM

Hi,

There must be error backend in the server so please check your terminal or the server log.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/6/14, 2:05 AM
Seen: 2236 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM