This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Environment Information : System : Windows-Vista-6.1.7601-SP1 OS Name : nt Operating System Release : Vista Operating System Version : 6.1.7601 Operating System Architecture : 32bit Operating System Locale : en_US.cp1252 Python Version : 2.5.2 OpenERP-Client Version : 6.0.4 Last revision No. & ID :Bazaar Package not Found !Traceback (most recent call last): File "netsvc.pyo", line 489, in dispatch File "service\web_services.pyo", line 599, in dispatch File "osv\osv.pyo", line 122, in wrapper File "osv\osv.pyo", line 176, in execute File "osv\osv.pyo", line 167, in execute_cr File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 6.0\Server\addons\base\module\wizard\base_module_upgrade.py", line 98, in upgrade_module File "pooler.pyo", line 60, in restart_pool File "pooler.pyo", line 39, in get_db_and_pool File "addons__init__.pyo", line 883, in load_modules File "addons__init__.pyo", line 716, in load_module_graph File "addons__init__.pyo", line 450, in register_class File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 6.0\Server\addons\shipping_bista__init__.py", line 23, in <module> File "C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 6.0\Server\addons\shipping_bista\shippingservice.py", line 5, in <module> ImportError: No module named etree.ElementTree

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

see this documentation for alias etree in "import xml.etree.ElementTree as etree" line 5 :

http://www.bigfatalien.com/?p=223

Correction to do :

in file addons\shipping_bista\shippingservice.py :

line 5 change to :

import xml.etree.ElementTree as xml

line 64 change to :

root = xml.fromstring(response_text)

line 328 change to :

root = etree.fromstring(response_text)

this will solve your errror.

Bye

Discard
Author

Thanks! But I'm still getting the same error. Pardon my ignorance but do I need to recompile, etc, and if so what would the process be?

You have to restart openerp server and update the module naturally.

Author

Thanks again for your assistance. I restarted the server and attempted to update the module again. I'm still getting the same error message. I have installed this on a Windows 8 machine, would that have anything to do with it?

try this, in module delete all files finishing by .yc, restart openerp server and update the module. Verify too, if in server\library.zip you have the library/folder name xml. Bye

Author Best Answer

Thanks! But I'm still getting the same error. Pardon my ignorance but do I need to recompile, etc, and if so what would the process be?

Discard