This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I do an item "Lectura" with the id of "Jornada" and when there isn't the "Jornada" I do it and then do the "Lectura", but I get the error:

• creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set

[object with reference: modelo de la jornada, donde se guarda los eventos de la tarjeta - jornada]

CODE:

def onchange_pasaTarjeta(self,cr,uid,ids,tarjeta_ids): jornadaID = -1; for jornada in self.pool.get("jornada").browse(cr,uid,ids): if jornada.name == time.localtime(time.time())[2]: jornadaID = jornada.id

if jornadaID != -1:
        self.pool.get("lectura").create(cr,uid,{'hora':(str(time.localtime(time.time())[3])+'.'+str(time.localtime(time.time())[4])),'lector_id':uid,'jornada_id':jornadaID})
    else:
        self.pool.get("jornada").create(cr,uid,{'name':time.localtime(time.time())[2],'festivo':'no'})

for jornada in self.pool.get("jornada").browse(cr,uid,ids):
            if jornada.name == time.localtime(time.time())[2]:
                jornadaID = jornada.id
        self.pool.get("lectura").create(cr,uid,{'hora':(str(time.localtime(time.time())[3])+'.'+str(time.localtime(time.time())[4])),'lector_id':uid,'jornada_id':jornadaID})
Discard

jornada is mandatory field its value is empty that why this error will come. Remove the Required=True it will work...

HI Sridhar, could you post your comment as the answer? You provided the correct answer as a comment, and it is going to be more useful to the community if you post it as the answer to the question.

Best Answer

jornada is mandatory field its value is empty that why this error will come. Remove the Required=True it will work...

Discard