Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

2binvoiced not avalaible on delivery order - configuration mistake

By
Philipe NUSSBAUMER
on 5/7/13, 7:14 PM 829 views

Hello OpenErp Online migrated our database from 6.1 to 7 . Wonderful. But in fact i can't activate the state "2binvoiced" for the delivery order. And the field doesn't appear. I cant find the parameter to reactivate it (the "old" delivery ordre have always the 2binvoiced state possibilyty) Thanks to indicate me the way to resolve this issue.

Philippe

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 5/8/13, 2:43 AM

2binvoiced is still there in Delivery Order inside Invoice Control field. This field will only be visible when there will be a value inside it.

Invoice Control will have 2binvoiced value if you've set Create Invoice value as On Delivery in Sale Order which will let you generate invoice from Delivery Order only.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/7/13, 7:14 PM
Seen: 829 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM