This question has been flagged

Hello, this is my context: 

I'm on version 12 of odoo CE, under a docker environment.

Currently I have to succeed in creating a task (project module) when an order is validated (sale module) and this by retrieving information from my order

Do you know if there is a module to do this or that looks like it so I can be inspired by it ?

Or do you have any leads so I can do it myself? 

I started looking at @api.onchange and @api.depends without much success, I'm currently looking at ir.actions.server, I tell myself that if I don't do it automatically I can create a button in the command to do it.

Thank you in advance for your advices, this is an internship subject and I'm a little lost right now...

Discard

Its default feature in odoo as Mitul specified in his answer, in addition to this you can check this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKQ5tG4vK7s

Best Answer

Hello

This feature odoo provide by default. Read and follows the step that have mentioned in below link:

https://www.odoo.com/documentation/user/12.0/project/advanced/so_to_task.html

I hope this will helps you.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello @Anatole,

There is an by default functionality in odoo where, when sale order is confirmed then automatically new project is created..

You can refer the below screenshot to have better idea about this.

1. Create 1 product with service able type.

2. Select "Create task in new project" in Sales tab.

3 Create one sale order and confirm it.

Regards,

Email: odoo@aktivsoftware.com

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thank you very much for your quick answers indeed this solution covers some of our cases.

We have different services, for maintenance or training it can work, but for a service like development it gets more complicated. 

A development estimate includes several lines such as: 

- Design

- Specific development

- Additional functionality 

We would not like to create a task per line but rather create a single task that would ideally be linked to the quote or failing that on a task group.

Knowing that we do not want to create a line in the quotation that would specifically serve to create the task as below: 

- Development (line not invoiced but only to create a task)

- Design

- Specific development

- Additional functionality 

Because we need the cost of the estimate as a whole on the task, so that we can reuse it later.

Another problem arises in the name, I suppose it's possible but I haven't found how to configure the name with the different information in the quote such as : 

- "Training-Customer_Name-Date"

Do you know of any solutions to the above problems ?

Discard