This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Is it possible to choose a different delivery warehouse when recording a sales order?

Context:

Product A is not in warehouse1 but in warehouse2

Can you change the delivery warehouse from the sales order (in the sales order itself), or do you first have to make a transfer?

Discard
Best Answer

if you haven't enough stock in your warehouse then either you purchase goods or ask your another warehouse to transfer goods to your warehouse.

This is working in Odoo by enabling option inter transfer (you can google, you can find lots of videos).

Second way if you already know you haven't enough stock then you can change warehouse from sales order.

Third way you are asking, when I select the product then I can get in the info like in which warehouse I have enough stock right? If yes then this need customisation which improve warning message and give info like in which warehouse how much stock available.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

Once you enable the multi warehouse feature, the field warehouse in the sale order form view get visible. Here before confirming a sale order you can choose from which warehouse the transfer has to e done.

Thanks

Discard