This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hello everyone ,

I'm working on a project that is inheriting from the module "e-commerce" on odoo 11 . Well  my products are only videos  to sale . The  customer just see pictures and titles of  videos , but if he pays for  video , he will be able to watch it. 

So... My question is which condition to add so as to achieve this  :  "if  the customer pays for  video,  the video will be available and the customer can play it and watch it just after payment "  ?

I hope you can help me , thank you .

Discard
Author

In other way I want that condition to inform me if that video is purchased so i can display it for that customer .

Best Answer

Hi,

1) In Odoo you can sell digital products so when customer buys a video he can get a link(for example to private video on YouTube). The thread about this can be found: https://www.odoo.com/fr_FR/forum/aide-1/question/how-to-sell-digital-product-99200

2) If you are selling bulk products, like access to your videos, you can sell a memberships. In the "Presentations" you can provide the videos only for the partners or customer with particular level of membership(for example gold)

This two ways would allow you to sell videos using Odoo without development of any modules.

Hope it was helpful,

Piotr

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

I hope you can do this by creating a group.And write a code in such away that only users in that group can have access to video

Discard