This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I have an error about manufacturing order. I have already created manufacturing order. According to BOM, there are 4 processes including parent MO in this manufacturing order. I saw that before MO cancel , have to cancel order picking first. But it does not work for me. Because if I cancel the parent MO, the raw materials that used for parement MO cannot return to the raw location. They are still in virtual/production location. So, I would like to cancel the parent MO moreover would like to return the raw materials to raw location.

Discard

Hi Asher,

please check below apps links which help you to cancel MO in event done state and cancel picking as well.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/13.0/eq_cancel_mrp_orders/

Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi,

You can refer this link https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/cancel-the-manufacture-order-the-martires-of-bom-can-cancel-the-reserved-127058

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Asher

Odoo Cancel Manufacturing Orders makes the process easy for the cancellation of manufacturing orders. You can create and then select the required reason for MO cancellation. You can also notify the manufacturers regarding Manufacturing Order cancellation. 

I have listed down the features of the module for you:

1. You can cancel MO in Odoo even when Order is in done state

2. If you want to cancel multiple MO with same reason then you can do it with the help of the module

3. You can manually create some common reasons with their sequence.

4. While selecting the reason, you can add description for clarification

5. The module allows you to notify the concerned person of MO.

6. Even after cancellation of MO, you can reset the order in draft state.

7. Hence, you can modify initial order and process with it further.

You can also checkout the User Guide of Odoo Cancel Manufacturing Orders

Regards

--
 Webkul
Anisha Bahukhandi
Technical Content Writer (ODOO)

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd. Contact : India (+91)-9870284067 USA (+1)-9143531684  
Address H-28, ARV Park, Sector 63 ,
Noida-201301 (U.P.) 
India (Branch Office)

Facebook - Webkul  Twitter - Webkul  Youtube - Webkul Ticket Support - Webkul
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and contain privileged or copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disseminate, copy, distribute, or use this email or the information contained in it for any purpose other than to notify us. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete this email from your system.

Discard