This question has been flagged

Hello

I'm getting familiar with Odoo Online (13.0). I have about 3 weeks left on my trial. While there's not yet any important data to preserve, I'm trying different things with Odoo Studio and the settings to see how Odoo works and how far I can go with modifying it.

As a result, problems have started to show up. I'm not looking to fix the individual problems, but to rollback Odoo Online to the way it was before I did anything. How do I do that?

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

It may be better to start over with a new trial, at a new URL - creating a new database.

Discard
Author

Thanks for your answer! Creating a new database is perfectly fine, but I don't think it is acceptable to lose the current URL, and I don't know whether a new trial at the same URL is possible. I guess I'd best look into fixing those problems. I'll post a new question about those, if necessary.

You can "delete" your database entirely, which will free up the URL, this might take 24 hours but it has worked every time I have tried in the past. You just re-create the database at the same URL the next day.