This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hello, I have 3 companies set up in one database, each sell to different customer set. 

Company A is the manufacturing company and only sells to Company B

Company B sells to customers and to Company C

Company C buys from company B and sell on to customers.

I could not make the intercompany set up work. 

When i am logged in to Company B >Settings>General Settings: Inter Company  then manage company, the only one available in the dropdown list is the company where i am logged in.  It doesn't make sense.  Even as admin, i could not change it.  shouldn't i be able to choose Company C for it to work then?or is this set up correct?

In turn, i could not create POs when i approve an SO from another company.  it doesn't work as well!

Appreciate your help!

Discard

You would think the system has a solution to this without buying an outside 3rd party app. Why have the function and not a fix for it?

Hello,

For manage multi company so or po. Below module is helpful to you.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/15.0/shvm_multi_company_so_po/

Best Answer

Hello blessie,

There is one app available on odoo store which helps to create Sales order, purchase orders with invoicing and pickings with an option to control workflow.

Here is some highlights of this app.

Common Features

• An easy interface to transfer products from one warehouse to another warehouse.

• System will decide what kind of documents needs to be created based on companies of source warehouse and destination warehouses.

• All documents created by just one click based on the configuration of the system.

Inter Warehouse Transfer (Intra company transfer)

• Creates Delivery Order in source warehouse & Receipts in Destination warehouse.

• Smart buttons to view created Delivery Order & Receipt.

• Allows users to do reverse transfer from the same screen. It will reverse the delivery order & receipt.

Inter Company Transfer

• Creates Sales Order from source warehouse & Purchase Order in destination warehouse if warehouses belongs to different companies.

• Control over Invoice numbering / Refund numbering by specifying separate journals company wise.

• System will allow you to control pricing from the same screen. Same price will apply on sales order of source company and purchase order of destination company.

• An option to reverse entire / partial transactions with all effects. In case of Reverse intercompany transactions system will create reverse of delivery order, reverse of incoming shipment (only if they are done), debit note and credit note.

• Control over all documents process like automatic workflow of all documents, whether need to create or not, auto confirm or not, auto validate or not. Like one can control Auto confirm Sales Orders/ Purchase Order or Generate & Validate Invoice and Cancel: create credit note and reconcile.

Click here to see more about this app.

Discard