Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

100% div height in webkit reporrts- how to achieve?

By
Antanas
on 11/19/13, 3:36 AM 616 views

Hello,

My goal is to achieve 100% div element height in webkit reports, for a purpose of displaying a background image in full page height, regardless if there is content for full page, or there is not.

It seems hard to achieve, my effort so far:

CSS:

html {
    height: 100%;
}
body {
    height: 100%;
}
#page {
    min-height: 793px; /* achieves full FIRST page height, but from page 2 height depends solely on content */
}

Mako:

<div id="page">
     Content
</div>

The problem is, height in percentage does not render. If i do:

#page {
    min-height: 100%;
}

page height depends on content only. Is there a way to make page 100% height (from header to footer), regardless of amount of content?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/19/13, 3:36 AM
Seen: 616 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM