This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi to all,

Being a Google Cloud Technology (Build) Partner, we, as Internodz, are enabling delivery pooling for on-demand delivery operations just as “Uber Eats” and “Postmates” do through their internal services called “Uber Eats Pool” and “Postmates Party”.

According to this scenario, if an order is given on those two platforms above, the other customers on the route of the same order get a notification that their orders can be delivered without any “delivery fee” and with some advantages (discounts) on the “minimum order value” if they give their orders in 5 minutes after getting the notification.

This scenario accounts for 15% of Postmates’ total sales which also means 30% of their total deliveries turn into “multiple deliveries at one single shuttle”, while their main job is making on-demand single deliveries.

With a very similar approach, we, as Internodz, are also informing people on a route of a scheduled delivery in order to provide the same advantages -as mentioned above- to them, if the coordinates of the “store/shop/business/restaurant/grocery” and the “delivery point” are sent to our platform (solution).

If the user clicks on a notification, we forward him/her to the online sales channel of the relevant business (it can be the business’ own web page/mobile app or third-party online ordering platforms).

And if he/she gives his order on those online channels, we provide the optimized route information to the business with those additional sales (delivery points).

Upon all those explanations above, we, as the team behind Internodz, just would like to know;

1-) if we can integrate our solution with Odoo PoS (Point of Sale) Systems.
2-) and if any Odoo PoS client (business user) requests to benefit from our solution.

Would be so glad to get any feedback and/or comment in any possible way.

Thanks so much.

Mustafa
Internodz

Discard

Hello Mustafa,

Great solution you are talking about here.

I would love to here from you again at amohamed@yds-int.com to discuss more about this solution and how can we benefit from your solution.

Thank you and best regards,

Abdallah

Author

Hello Abdullah,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I have just sent an e-mail to you (amohamed@yds-int.com) . Hope you received.

Thanks.

Mustafa

Web Page : http://www.internodz.com
More info about "order pooling" / "delivery pooling" : http://www.bit.ly/internodz
Google Cloud Partner Profile Page : 
http://cloud.withgoogle.com/partners/detail/?id=internodz

Hello Mr. Mustafa
I'd like to know more about the possibility to integrate with Odoo
I need it for a multi-vendor marketplace project, where deliveries are "Uber-like" available for public (I think it is called on-demand delivery)
Please email me on (talal@smartr.dev) at your earliest convenience
Regards,

Author

Dear Mr. Talal,

We have just sent an e-mail to you (talal@smartr.dev). Hope you received it.

Thanks.

Mustafa

Author Best Answer

Dear Mr. Talal,

We have just sent an e-mail to you (talal@smartr.dev). Hope you received it.

Thanks.

Mustafa

Discard