This question has been flagged

After proceeding to the payment, I can send the receipt by email to my client. Can I change the receipt email template? Can I change the sending email address?   

Discard
Best Answer

You can sort of change the template. Not as straight forward as "normal" email templates though. But you can change them in the translation file easily enough.

Settings - Translations - Translated Terms - search: "electronic ticket"

Discard
Author Best Answer

The receipt email template is hardcoded, so cannot be modified. 

The sending email address is by default the email address set on the Company (Settings > Users & Companies > Companies). If there is no email set on the company, Odoo will use the email address of the user. This cannot either be customized.

Discard

Hi Véronique!
It would be nice to be able to change the design of the POS receipts.

My customers for example have the following remarks about POS receipts:

1) Logo is very small, but resolution and dpi of the uploaded logo is high enough.
2) Be able to change translations, Dutch POS receipts are partly in English or just translated with bad terminology.
3) Be able to change the header and footer design, but also content and the font (make some text more readable by changing the size and make it to bold for example.

All stuff that can be done in other POS systems like Lightspeed. ...

https://k-series-support.lightspeedhq.com/hc/en-us/articles/1260804607150-Adding-and-editing-receipt-templates