This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I have a specific question about Swiss QR Bill. When i generate a Swiss QR-Bill I get everything except the reference number.
I don't find any further information about the reference number. Interesting the ISR is filled out and I can see the reference number on the invoice in the register: Other info and then: Payments -> Payment Reference: 000250097798000000202000042

Why is it not printed on the Swiss QR Bill?

Which fields are important for the QR Bill to be filled out when I want to use QR-IBAN?

CHF ISR Subscription Number -> Do I need that for Swiss QR Bill?

What is supposed to print on the field: Additional information?

Thank you for any answers.

Discard
Guten Tag

Die Person, welche Sie angeschrieben haben, hat unser Unternehmen verlassen. Diese Email wird nicht weitergeleitet. Bitte wenden Sie sich mit Ihrem Anliegen an info@helux.ch.

Freundliche Grüsse

HELUX Team
Author Best Answer

This has been fixed and we can print Swiss QR Bills in Odoo Community 13. You have know how but it's working fine.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Marc, would you like to share your answers with the community here? I'm stuck at the same place, I would like to generate QR-references automatically, but can't figure how it works. I'm on Odoo 17.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello, Where did you put the codes you received from the bank. I'm a bit lost on what to fill in the bank account form. Can you share an example please ?

Discard
Author

Hi Fred,

I probably need to send you a few images and explanation.

Please conact me via private message I hope this is somehow possible here i don't know.