This question has been flagged
2 Replies

we have so many location. structure like this

-stock

|---location 1

|---location 2

i want purchase some goods and select the default location is location 1, when i received the goods i split the incoming shipment, to partial receive goods to different location in internal move wizards

whatever i change the destination location, the stock.move still keep the default destination location to the location defined in the PO.

i know there i can do this by hand in 2 step.

1. receive all goods to default location
  2. use internal move move some goods to another location

and i know another solution is to rewrite the do_parital logic in stock.move add the information of destination location.

in wizard.py append.

for move in partial.move_ids: move_id = move.move_id.id partial_data['move%s' % (move_id)] = { 'product_id': move.product_id.id, 'product_qty': move.quantity, 'product_uom': move.product_uom.id, 'prodlot_id': move.prodlot_id.id, }

add key/value location_dst : ''

and in stock.move add

the logic to process this data

Discard

Actually if you use the barcode app and first scan the products that go to a location, and then the goal location barcode, this places the items scanned up to that point in the goal location. then you continue to receive more goods and once the next location is "filled"' scan it again. Just be sure to scan the location only once you've entered all items that go to that specific location. (or scan it again if you have to go back after scanning those goods). Hope this makes sesne.

Best Answer

You don't need to fix anything - this is how Odoo works!

The Stock Move (stock.move) will not store the detailed destination location:

The Product Move (stock.move.line) is where you will find this information:

As Ronald notes, it is a standard feature to be able to receive products into any locations, even splitting quantities, with either the Barcode App or the Web Client or the Mobile Client.

This works with one, two and three step Incoming Shipments.

Discard