This question has been flagged
4 Replies

In the past a few days, all my builds on odoo.sh have been failing.

I rolled back to previous commits which is built successfully, but show failed again. Also odoo was built correctly locally.

For all the builds I have, they show the same error.

Does anyone have any idea?

ERROR
serverFAIL: WebSuite.test_js Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/odoo/src/odoo/addons/web/tests/test_js.py", line 15, in test_js self.browser_js('/web/tests?mod=web&failfast', "", "", login='admin', timeout=1800) File "/home/odoo/src/odoo/odoo/tests/common.py", line 1419, in browser_js self.fail('%s\n%s' % (message, error)) AssertionError: Some js test failed Script timeout exceeded : 1800.0177490711212

Discard
Best Answer

Did you open a ticket with the Odoo support ?

In the meanwhile, you can disable the test suite in the settings tab.

Discard
Author

Thanks, Alessandro. Disabling testing suite works!

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I have the same issue.
how to disable the "test suite" please?

very urgent plz

Discard
Best Answer

I had the same problem. I imagined it was related to the lastest Odoo revision.

By using a previous revision and not the last one, I solved my problem.

I think this is an acceptable solution until Odoo fixes this problem in the next revision.

(To change it go to the settings of your branch)

Discard
Author

Revert to previous odoo version, but doesn't seem to work. Still testing.

Author

Have to disable test suite to make it work. Thanks

Best Answer

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue. I also tried to solve this using the previous revision. Unfortunately that didn't work.
Did anyone find another solution?

ERRORserverFAIL: WebSuite.test_js Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/odoo/src/odoo/addons/web/tests/test_js.py", line 15, in test_js self.browser_js('/web/tests?mod=web&failfast', "", "", login='admin', timeout=1800) File "/home/odoo/src/odoo/odoo/tests/common.py", line 1419, in browser_js self.fail('%s\n%s' % (message, error)) AssertionError: Some js test failed Script timeout exceeded : 1800.0207993984222

Discard
Author

Hi SailSupply. Yes, I get the feedback from Odoo support, and here is what they recommend,

```On Odoo.sh, development branches undergo a number of tests included in our test suite which are designed to ensure standard functionality of Odoo has not been compromised. It appears that the majority of these failed development builds are due to the test suite failing (likely due to the nature of a custom development).

It is also possible to disable the test suite if you desire in the Settings tab of your desired development branch, though we recommend creating developments which do not violate these tests as they ensure proper functioning of core odoo functions across various modules.```

Hope it helps you.

Thanks!