This question has been flagged

hi all,

I want to create a tree/list view to call and select a row/record which should return multiple fields values of the selected row. Do not use Many2one because it is limited to show and return a single value. Also not asking for Many2many type fields.

base form contains name, type, position, location etc.

the tree/list view should return these 4 fields in base form fields.

I had a form/tree view, during data entry in a field when user/cursor come I have to open a tree/list view which has multiple fields like: name, type (supplier/customer etc.), position, location etc. and also it will show multiple records to select from. when user select a row/record (only single row at a time) it should return multiple field values which I wants to (may / may not all fields of selected row).

please help how I can do this?

regards

Discard
Author

this type of view opened when we add a Many2one field which point to 'res.partner', it opened view and return multiple fields from this view to multiple fileds in calling view.

plesae help to how I can achieve this.

It seems your question is not clear. Can you attach some screenshots for better understanding

Author

@Odoophile, do not have any screenshot because i wants to have/create this type of view as menitoned in my previous Comment here.

if we have a Many2one field which point to 'res.partner', in UI it appear by default as a tree view, when we click on Add a line in its tree view, it opened a view which is a tree view, when we selects a row all the related fields from this view will copied to multiple fileds in the calling view where we click to add a thru selecting it.