This question has been flagged
3 Replies

with inventory adjustment (operations - inventory adjustments), 

should we realised a mistake later after having inventory adjustment validated, how should we solve the issue? 

1. I noticed the system doesn't allow creating a new inventory adjustment on the product and location - Unknown error during import: <class 'odoo.exceptions.UserError'>: There is already one inventory adjustment line for this product, you should rather modify this one instead of creating a new one.

with the error message above, how do we modify a validated record when there's no option to do edit one?

2. should we just opt for a workaround and to internal transfer from our warehouse or physical locations to virtual locations/Inventory adjustment instead? 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi @Hengky Lie,

you can have this error if , when you enter your inventory adjustment you click on the "CREATE" button instead of looking for your product in the search bar and then re-define the quantities.

Have a nice day,

Discard
Author Best Answer

hi rifakat, 

Thank you for the reply.  DId what you you suggested. i find it possible to add the intended products one by one through a new inventory adjustment.  On the other hand, importing records into the stock adjustment line for batch adjustment purposes still gave me errors for some reason. will look into it. But thank you for your reply. 

Discard
Best Answer

Hi, It is completely possible to create another inventory adjustment for recounted articles. The warning you are facing because of an existing ongoing inventory adjustment with a product which you are adding in your new inventory adjustment. You may either need to remove or cancel that product from a previous ongoing adjustment.

Discard