Help

Is anybody interested by an Android application ?

Closed
johnCogitae

The question has been closed for reason: not a real question

by
Daniel Reis
on 04/18/2013 11:30:01

Hi ! I use some Android apps but I don't find that they are very good. So I'm thinking about developing one, as a communal project.

Is anybody interested in this idea? Has anybody started a similar project and wants some help?

1 Comment
Discard
Daniel Reis
-

Not a real Q&A question. Enquiries are better suited for the Google+ community group. Please post it there.

3 Answers
JZA
Best Answer

I am more interested into a POS (point of sales component) that integrates with OpenERP

3 Comments
Discard
Francesco OpenCode
-

Doesn't you like OpenERP POS system?

JZA
-

Having everything on an only web has its limitations, to start you need online access. Having a offline native client, make sense since it allow users to operate even when the branch is offline.

Francesco OpenCode
-

OpenERP POS work offline, too.

Cameron
Best Answer

The Apps in theory would be great! But in my experience they are all way under developed at the moment!

However If you have an android tablet (I have a Samsung Galaxy Note) you can use the full blown program! Why bother with the app! - Heck I can even use full blown OpenERP on my ancient HTC android phone!

Warning! If you have a "computing for numpties devise" AKA "apple" then I believe you will have issues!

:)

Discard