This question has been flagged

Is there any possibility to get information from Odoo about:

* Total Active Users

*Total Active User for roles/groups

* Total Activity of modules/models

I have found just reports about invoices, but I have no idea where can I found this information.

Many many thanks for your help!

Discard
Best Answer

you can find this way:

1. Total Active Users:

• Go to the "Settings" menu in Odoo.
    • Under the "Users" section, click on "Users" or "Employee" depending on your version of Odoo.
    • You will see a list of users with their status. You can filter the list to view only active users.
  2. Total Active Users for Roles/Groups:

• Under the "Users" section, click on "Groups" or "Roles" depending on your version of Odoo.
    • You will see a list of roles or groups. Click on a specific role/group to view the users assigned to it. You can filter the list to view only active users.
  3. Total Activity of Modules/Models:

• Under the "Technical" section, click on "Database Structure" or "Models" depending on your version of Odoo.
    • You will see a list of modules/models in Odoo. You can click on a specific model to view its activity, such as the number of records, created/modified dates, etc. You can also use the search and filter options to get specific information.

Please note that the exact steps and menu names may vary slightly depending on your version of Odoo.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

By default there is no report available to get all this information. But you can get it from the system.

Suppose if you have to see the active users, you can get it from the users menu and if you need to filter active users, you can use the Latest authentication field and using it you can filter the users.

From the Groups menu in developer mode, you can get the information of users belonging the groups.

More over you can check the third party apps in the store, which provides this information in single place, or you can customize it and make it available.

For now, see this app:  https://odoo-community.org/shop/audit-log-533#attr=22890

Thanks

Discard