This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I am interested in purchasing your payed version (the online one)but I would like to know this:

I will be charged by "active users", does this mean how many people use the program or how many clients I have in my database?

Also, I would like to integrate openerp online with magento. Can this be done with the online version?

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

1) It means how many people have a regular login to the system. This excludes anonymous portal logins for your customers and suppliers. You can have thousands of partners (customer, employees, suppliers) and none of them count unless they also have their own login into the system.

2) No. Although modules and services that integrate OpenERP with other systems, including Magento, are available for OpenERP - only certified OpenERP modules can be used with the online offering.

You should contact an OpenERP partner (http://www.openerp.com/partners) in your region - some can help you host your own installation of OpenERP in the cloud that does support this type of integration.

Discard