This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi

I have a setup with dropshipping activated.

If dropshipping is activated the Odoo system creates a PO from the correct vendor of the product after SO confirmation. After this PO is confirmed this shipment is available in Odoo for dropshipping. I would like to allow this vendor to log in to Odoo and see only his dropshipping orders.

At the moment if I create a user and allow him to access the Inventory module he can see every move in our warehouse. How can I restrict him to see only his own. Thank you

Discard
Author

Hi, Thank you for your very good answer. Works as I meant it. However I run into the following problem.

I give access to the vendor as you said. The vendor receives a link to create a password. The vendor logs in but does not see anything to choose. However if I call the link to inventory dashboard manually I can see the inventory for this user.

I can not create the user under "user" again because it tells me I can not use two times the same email. But as said the user set from the way you described has no access to see the inventory. How do I fix this.

Thank you

Best Answer

Grant vendor as a portal user and he can see only the related orders.

1. Grand Portal access from vendor form.

2. Enable the portal access

3. After the credential setup from the mail link, he can able to see his related orders.

Discard
Author

Hi, Thank you for your very good answer. Works as I meant it. However I run into the following problem.

I give access to the vendor as you said. The vendor receives a link to create a password. The vendor logs in but does not see anything to choose. However if I call the link to inventory dashboard manually I can see the inventory for this user.

I can not create the user under "user" again because it tells me I can not use two times the same email. But as said the user set from the way you described has no access to see the inventory. How do I fix this.

Thank you

Vendor need to select my account from top right corner. 

On Mon, 7 Sep 2020, 5:39 pm Simon, <odoo@nohea.eu> wrote:

Thank you

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

Author

Could you please elaborate on this. Where does the vendor need to select "my account" from top right corner. When I login with my test vendor I can only see the inbox and the tab for my name with Documentation, Support, Preferences, My Odoo, Log out

This is website. You can see my account after signing in. Not in backend, portal users doesn't have backend access. 

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020, 3:46 pm Simon, <odoo@nohea.eu> wrote:

Could you please elaborate on this. Where does the vendor need to select "my account" from top right corner. When I login with my test vendor I can only see the inbox and the tab for my name with Documentation, Support, Preferences, My Odoo, Log out

Sent by Odoo S.A. using Odoo.

Author

Thank you for your help.

I get it. After installing the website module the user can access further info in the frontend.

However will I be able to grant him access to the Dropship shipments in inventory and allow him to print shipping labels from there (the frontend)