This question has been flagged

Hello,

I'm new with Odoo 12, don't understand everything.

I want to automatically create a new task on the first column of the kanban (pipeline) on incoming emails.

I already configured the incoming email to auto create leads. Was easy because the record "leads" was already preset.

So i guess i have to create a new "record" to create task in kanban, but i don't know how... so many options, menu.. i'm a bit lost.

Can someone give me an example ?

thank you

Discard

@Chris

Currently, I try to understand how should i start to create a record. I don't see tutorial or documentation with this version.

@Mindaugas

Yes, Tasks on CRM. I have a menu "My pipeline" with the kanban. And wants to add incoming mail in this first column.

What I understand is, i should create a record. But that it. seems to be complicate to do want i want. 

thanks for your answers.

Odoo documentation is not always very complete!

Sorry, I'm still not very clear what you want to do!! Odoo already has functionality to create Opportunities automatically from an incoming email, do you want to add something to that?

Author

Currently I can create "leads" automatically from incoming e-mail, because as you said there is already a record for that.

But on CRM section, I have a page named "my pipeline" with a kanban view containing 4 columns.

And I want automatically get the "lead" as task in the first column of this kanban.

It seems complicate to do it, and got no clue how to start.

thanks

Hi Johan,

Sorry, I am still struggling to understand what you want to do! If the Lead is not shown, maybe it is because it is not assigned to you (and so does not show in "my pipeline"). If you remove the "my pipeline" filter then all Leads are shown.

Best Answer

Are you creating a record from an email but it's not shown in the Kanban view?  If so, maybe the stage (stage_id) is not correct. In CRM the first stage should be "New" (ID =1)

Discard
Best Answer

you are talking about leads or tasks? crm or project module?

Discard