This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I want to create a budget for the company and deposit money to this budget

and when the company bought a product , the price of the product deducted from the budget

i hope the Q is clear ...

ty

Discard
Author

in another way.we want to create an account and deposit amount of money into it and then when we purchase or sell a product the account should be affected. how can i do that?

Best Answer

Hi,

You can install account_budget module and than you can configure budget in Accounting/Budgets/Budgets...

Note: We can define budget in OpenERP using analytic account.

Regards, Mustufa

Discard
Best Answer

You want to compare on a periodical basis (daily) the actual figures with their corresponding budget; I personnally do not recommend to modify the budget figures; the budget is a "fixed point" used as a reference for the whole period (monthly and annually).

A report with 3 columns is needed 1. budget 2. actual 3. remains to be achieved" i.e the difference between budget and actual

Such a report /dashboard can be designed for every major item of your business. (sales, Cost of Goods Sold, commercial expenses, G&A etc...)

I have not tested it, but I guess it is a basic function of OpenErp that you can configure at the Dashboard menu.

Discard
Best Answer

you can use the budget management in the accounting module

Discard