This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Two cases :

Case 1:

A parent company contact has several IBANs (so is holder of several mandates) : IBAN1, IBAN2, IBAN3....

This company has several children (where the products are located): child 1, child 2... They are also contacts

When we send a bill to the child 1, the child 1 address is taken as delivery address but the bill is invoiced to the parent company (with the mention of the child 1) and the beneficiary account is IBAN1.

How manage the fact that the parent company contact has several IBANs and not only one?

Case 2: 

A parent company contact with several children (who are also contacts) , each of these children has its own IBANs. But the invoicing bill is for the parent company.

How can we fix that situation due to the fact that Odoo will take the company linked to the invoicing address for the registration of the payment?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

For both cases : Considering there are different mandates and different Bank Accounts, it can be expected that the Chart of Accounts and Journals will be significantly different from normal. Information on this would be helpful to answert his question. Have you added each IBAN as a journal, and are you using the CoA, the Analytical Accounts or Tags to track the transfers? And do the child companies have their own database in a multi-company setting or is the parent the only database?
If I understand you well in practice every child has their own Bank Account, which is mandated by the Parent Company. Without costumization or development, I am thinking that setting up the children as users or employees in Odoo could be a way to set this up. But I'll update my thinking depending on your information!

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

Under the Sales-> Configuration-> Settings// under the Quotations & Orders session, make the Customer Addresses as true.

Now you will get options to choose different addresses while creating the Sales Order.

Discard