This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi guys,

I recently created a product and in the inventory tab, I selected Make-to-Order and Manufacturing routes, however when I create a Sales Order with the product and confirm the Sales Order, it doesn't generate the draft manufacturing order.

How can I configure the route(s) to automatically generate a draft manufacturing order when I confirm a sales order?

Discard
Best Answer

Hi chuma,

You have done the right configuration, if you have configured make to order and manufacturing as route it will automatically create manufacturing order. there could be 2 possibility of cause the issue.

1> check that you have properly configured BOM, check raw material product type and it's route.

2> You can check the raw material stock. due to not availability of raw material stock it also cause the issue.

Please check with 2 possibilities, hope you will get solution.

Thanks.

Discard
Best Answer

Hai DemoTester Chuma,

Your process is correct, You have to set the product to "make to order"  or "manufacture"  within its properties.

Now please check the stock of that particular product, I think only insufficient quantity make the MRP order automatically.

Thank you

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks Nikhil and Jainesh for your answers! I found out the problem actually is when I create a sales order select the warehouse I want to receive stock in and hit the confirm button on the sales order, it doesn't show the smart buttons for delivery order and invoice. It also doesn't show on the inventory dashboard that I have a delivery order. It's like there is a loss of communication between the Sales Management Module and the Inventory Module. Is this a configuration error or ..?

Any help would me appreciated

Discard