This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I can't seem to delete a newly created Company.  The first constraint is to delete the auto created Warehouse.  That constraint is to delete a Procurement Rule.  In odoo-11 community, I can't seem to find any place in the software to list/delete Procurement Rules.

I have seen numerous people ask this same question but they are always answered with solutions that either don't work or are not applicable.   Is this a defect?

If there is no software approach, could someone suggest a python approach?  Perhaps overriding the warehouse delete method by removing procurement rules from there?

Discard
Author

Thanks for responding Pinakin but I think that is why people have been asking this question with no replies,.... I can go to Settings->Companies->Create. Creation logic further creates a Warehouse, Routes, and evidently Procurement Rules. If you immediate try to delete the Warehouse (Inventory->Configuration->Warehouse Management->Warehouses->(select)->Delete) then it fails. No operations have occurred on the object by me. I am in multi-company setup as the default login/administrator.

Best Answer

We also came across this issue. We accidentally created lots of companies via the import functionality but haven't done anything more with them besides creating them.
What is the recommended way to delete them?

Discard
Best Answer

May be wrong string, If you haven't done any operation on warehouse then you can delete. May be instead of finding Procurement rules, try to find out reordering rules and routes created for this warehouse and try to delete. But remember you can delete warehouse only if no operation done yet....

Otherwise you can Archive the Warehouse instead of Delete and unlink your company with warehouse by simply remove contact/company field from warehouse.(may be you need debug mode and multi company rights to remove company from warehouse)

Discard