This question has been flagged

Just a quick question! Is it possible to create one MO (Manufacture Order) for multiple (different) products?

For example:
Product A: Component A+B+C
Product B: COmponent B+C+D

Making one MO for 5 pcs of Product A, and 3 pcs of product B, which consume material: 5A+8B+8C+3C

I know the standard Odoo doenst work like this, but what if we asked a developer for minor amendment for this? Is this possible? 

Discard
Best Answer

You should consider structuring you MO's around your customer's Purchase Orders.

Discard
Best Answer

Did anyone found any kind of solution? for making multiple finished products from single MO? and auto cost apply on those multiple products.

Discard
Best Answer

so i have this issue as well , some what, 

i have items with different variables and groupings 
each is A and a  (upper case is 1/2 thick, lower case is 3/8" thick)
so example 1/2 thickness variant, 
A
B
C.1  C.2 C.3 (apply to Yr model, individual products, has different Hardware each,)
D.L & D.R (as a L & R pair)
E.L & E.R   (as a L & R pair)

all items are sell able

ABC is considered a standard kit,

ultimate package consists of
ABC, D-L&R, E-L&R, 

this makes for a lot of options, different letters have different manufacturing processes between 3 departments before pick pack and ship 

did you find a solution to your question?  as im wondering if i can apply that to what im trying to do as well 

thank you 

Discard
Best Answer

The concept of by products is fine but it does not work out with the costs. All BOM costs will be applied to the main product.

Does anyone have a idea how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Discard
Author Best Answer

I couldnt "Edit" my question. It shows me 400: Bad Request... and I couldnt comment on your answer since it requires 8 Karma and I only got 7...

Thanks @Niyas, and here is the situation:

Product A: Component A+B+C
Product B: Component B+C+D
Product C: Component D+E

Order 001: Customer A, 5pcs of Product A, and 3pcs of product B today; One order to One MO, and consume 5A+8B+8C+3D

Order 002: Customer B, 2pcs of Product A, 2pcs of Product B and 4pcs of Product C today; One order to One MO, and consume 2A+4B+4C+6D+4E

We have more than 500 product for sale and there are 2-3 customers are making an ordering everyday, and there will be many MO every month. Most of them do not order the same product at the same day. Therefore, we usually place a MO by order.

FYI. existing sequence is based on the year and the month;

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

I will suggest you to use the concept of th by products. Where you can mention the main product and the sub products as the byproducts . Using this you can satisfy above concept without any customization.

Thanks

Discard

what about byproduct costs?