This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Is there anyone who can explain why this is happening?

When submitting an helpdesk ticket from webform, then the customer receives confirmation email properly but when you are sending the email to the email that is used in helpdesk team, the confirmation email is not reaching the sender. Although the chatter shows like the email has been sent to the customer.

Discard

Can you give more details?

Best Answer

is Email Alias setting in HelpDesk -> configuration -> helpdesk teams -> choose your team -> email alias at channels section correctly set ?
And make sure your incoming mail server is correctly configured

Discard
Author Best Answer

Working on Odoo UI side. Testing the helpdesk app. When I use the webform from the website to send the question ( as a customer) I get an reply that my ticket #4 has been submitted by customer care. 

Now when I use the address assigned to Helpdesk team and send the question from email and not using the website form I don't get a confirmation reply by the odooBot in the helpdesk ticket shows me that the reply is sent to the customer.

Note by OdooBot an hour ago  

Dear Mari Vaarikas,

Your request Gmail webforn signed in customer has been received and is being reviewed by our Customer Care team. The reference of your ticket is 14.

To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Thank you,

Customer Care Team.
Discard