This question has been flagged
2 Replies

The v14 Cash in / out point of sale functionality is activated with the "advanced cash control" configuration of each POS. When I make an entry or exit of money from the point of sale, it affects the amount of transactions, but I do not have the record of exits and income in the detail of the payment journal "Cash". Is it because I am missing some configuration? I just don't think odoo doesn't record this info, since in previous versions it does.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Franklin
You can get all information about cash IN/OUT by clicking on journal items as shown in image.

Thanks

Discard

How to add images in description or reply?

Erreur d'accès

Vous n'êtes pas autorisé à accéder aux enregistrements 'ir.attachment' (ir.attachment).' This operation is allowed for the following groups: - User types/Internal User - LATAM CRM/Tickets Custom Contactez votre administrateur pour demander l'accès si nécessaire.

I'm getting this warning while try to add image or attachment

Brother How can i attach another account for cash in/out line... i-e. I want to attach expense account to cash in/out

Best Answer

It will not be shows under order,  under journal entries tab it will show . In the point of sales --> session --> the last right top icon.

Discard