This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Hi,

Can anyone help me to understand, why the website_sale_delivery modul not counting the delivery price? I selling books, the shipping price is depends on weight and destenation. I've created 2 delivery modes with one tariff grid for each. 
for exaple:
normal delivery -> normal tariff grid, wieght <=
express delivery -> express tariff grid, weight <=
When I create a purchase order, i can add those delivery modes, price counted on weight, works perfect,
but when the customer create purchase order in the shop, the delivery modul shows the delivery modes, but not choosable, and not care with the weight. Shipping price is the first mode, first tariff grid, first line, like the product weight is 0.
After customer created order, I removed the wrong delivery price form the order and try to add another one, I can use both of delivery modes, but the price is counted without or 0 weight.

What is wrong?
AND:
"Information about the invoicing of transport (such as accounts, applicable taxes) is entered in the product linked to the delivery mode. Ideally the product should be configured with Product Type Service and Procurement Method Make to Stock."
[https://doc.odoo.com/7.0/pl/book/6/6_16_Sales/6_16_Sales_carriers/]

If product is service I can't set Procurement Method.

Thank you

Discard
Author

Thank you, but I'm not familiar in python and debugging process. :( Theoretically shipping is a service, but i also decided to use consumable product as it.

Best Answer

Hi.

Your first question, I cannot give you the exact answer, because it need to be debug the program, when this activity is going. Do you use any developer tool for Erp? If you can, just install eclipse and try to debug the python. You will be do it easy.

The secound, I use a transportation like a simple product, because the service point of view is wrong definition. (in my opinion) Also you can inherit the sale_order.py or you can modify the procurements in order to create your own solutions.

Discard