This question has been flagged
6 Replies

I am trying to transfer some items from Warehouse 1 into Warehouse 2 by Delivery Orders menu (Dashboard -> Delivery Orders).

I follow step by step until the transfer status Done. But, when I check on Receipts Warehouse it has nothing to display.

Where is my items go? Or what is the correct step by step should I've done?

Thank you

Discard

Does both Warehouses belong to the same company?

Best Answer

In order to transfer goods from one warehouse to another,we need to follow few steps as below :-

1. Go to Warehouse Dashboard

2. Click on “All Operations” under “Internal Transfer”

3. Now create an internal transfer by selecting “Partner” and “Adding an Item”.

4. While “Adding an Item” there is one thing which needs to be taken care of (i.e. the Source and Destination Location)

5. On “Saving and closing” it and then finalizing it, you can see that stocks have moved from one Warehouse to another

This can be viewed by going to products and checking if inventory have updated in the Warehouse where transfer has been done.

E.g. If we have a product say “test” and it has an inventory of 100 quantities in WH1. Now we want to transfer 50 quantities from WH1 to WH2. If you follow the above process by selecting “Source Location” as WH1 and destination as WH2 then after doing all transfer you would see that inventory at WH2 have increased and inventory at WH1 would be decreased by the amount that has been transferred.

Hope this helps.

Cheers!!

Discard

What about the stock journal ?

We need to create stock journals for internal transfer, what are the steps we need to follow?

Author Best Answer

Thank you Thanh Loyal.

That's what I want. But, I have another question about it.

In Products -> Quantity in Hand doesn't changed although I transferred to another Locations.

I want it changed when I transfer it into another location. How could I do that?

Thanks

Discard

With me, the product quantity doesnot update, it remains zero fter update,,

Products -> Quantity in Hand shows quantity of that product in the whole system. If you click that button, you'll see quantity of that product in each stock. Or there is another way to view it: Go to warehouse -> Configuration -> Locations -> Select a location and you'll see 2 buttons on the top right. That 2 buttons show product quantity of products in that location too.

Best Answer

Hi,

There is guide here:

\https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agVwBwh242g

Discard