This question has been flagged

I have defined a sales team with a sales team leader (sales manager in my case) and some members that I have properly configured access rights from the user menu in settings. Everything is working fine team leader (sales manager) can see the sales and quotations of his team members:

but the issue is that the sales team leader can't able to see the customers of his team members similar as the sales and quotations. Is this is openERP's default behaviour or I am missing something there? I have tried different settings from the user menu in the settings section e.g anonymous, portal etc. but nothing works. Also sometimes there is an error of access denied: document object partner, operation read.

I am hoping that this can be done by providing the custom access rights to the sales team leader, and tried different combinations of right but still unable to solve it may be I am making mistakes. Please help me to out this issue.

Update: 10/2/2020

Defined the sales team configurations here at my post  \http://uok-ubit.blogspot.com/2015/09/how-to-configure-hierarchy-sales-team.html

Discard
Best Answer

i have also need this restriction for my sales team...is it possible by record rules?

Discard
Best Answer

You can do this by creating security groups for Sales Manager and team members differently. By giving proper access rights you can do that.

Discard

Can you please share steps? We also need this.

Best Answer

I have defined a sales team with a sales team  leader (sales manager in my case) and some members that I have properly configured access rights from the user menu in settings. team leader (sales manager) can not see the sales and quotations of his team members: please help

Discard