This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I just downloaded odoo v9 from github and when I try to activate download mode I have a popup displaying " blockUI requires jQuery v1.2.3 or later ! You are using v1.11.1 "

The server is running on ubuntu 14.04

I believe I have downloaded everything correctly. I located the jqueries files at ~/addons/web/static/lib and tried to replace them with folders I got from other sources and I still have the same problem.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Guillaume

Discard
Best Answer

Please install requirements.txt file located in Odoo directory by typing the following command in terminal:

sudo pip install -r requirements.txt

Instaling the missing files from requirements.txt solved the problem for me. Specifically i was missing "libldap2-dev" library due to which i was facing the very same problem as you.

Hope it helps!

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi,

I have an update. I located the code that require the version 1.2.3. It was at ~/addons/web/static/lib/jquery.timeago/jquery.timeage.js on the documentation comments "@requires jQuery v1.2.3". So I simply deleted the line and restarted oddo. It worked even though it's not very academic. Hope it helps some people with the same problem.

If someone have an other idea, I would still appreciate. Thanks.

Guillaume

Discard