This question has been flagged

How can I modify my Qweb report to group all the same products and display total quantities.

Example: From this...

Product        |        Qty        |

AAA                        2            

BBB                        3    

AAA                        7

BBB                        1

CCC                        5

to..

Product         |        Qty     |

AAA                        9

BBB                        4

CCC                       5

NOTE: IF YOU ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR A WAY TO DO THIS, PLEASE UPVOTE TO ATTRACT MORE POTENTIAL ANSWERS & DONT FORGET TO FOLLOW :)

Discard
Author Best Answer

Emipro Technologies developed a module for this functionality. I recommend you contact them. Great service

Discard
Best Answer

Hello Herman,

There is not a kind of setting at frontend side available to achieve your purpose. In order to do this you need to,

1. Create a separate function in which you calculate the grouped products are return the array.

2. Call that function in your Qweb Report and show data as per that returned array. Thats it !

I hope you are technical guy and make your own function to achieve this. This is very simple task to do.

All the best !

Discard
Author

Thanks for the point in the right direction. I'm very much new to this language and environment but I'll get right on it

Author

Any other time-saver tips would be greatly appreciated ;)

For 100% time saving i need to write full code ;)

Author

having a look at Qweb reports, I'd consider resorting to offering compensation for code. Have a lot more modules to get started on. Reporting is clearly complex