This question has been flagged

Hi, I am setting up odoo pos for a Resturant. We have 3 Printers. One for bill printing, one in Kitchen and one in Bar Counter. Bill printer is directly connected to the POS Terminal. We are using POSBOX for sending orders to kitchen printer. Do we need to buy one more posbox for sending the print to bar printer?

Discard

Hi,

Am not exactly remember the module name or i don't have the link with me. Earlier i have met with a module in the odoo app store, which helps to connect with multiple printers using a single pos box. It is a paid module, i think getting that module will be better than buying a pos box.

Best Answer

For now, yes you have to buy one more posbox  probably these apps help you to connect network printer:
 https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/11.0/pos_printer_network/

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,POS Restaurant Order tickets to networked printers does not work out of the box. All the alternatives offered so far does not work correctly. But my company delivers odoo 10 pos restaurant on networked printers WITHOUT the use of any POSBox or any software proxy. Remember you need at least one POSBOX for each printer and this is too expensive once you have more than one printer. We bill $300 to help you connect your odoo 10 pos restaurant to networked printers of any type and you can connect to as many networked printers as you have. You can contact me for this via skype: toch_willy

Discard